Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada’s (WSWC) club insurance program has been designed to fit the needs of Canadian towed watersports clubs.
What is defined as a club: An operation that acts as a non-profit organization and where every person involved with the club is a member of their respective provincial water ski and wakeboard association. This includes, but is not limited to, club members, volunteers, staff, and every participant in club activities on or off the water.
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
1. General Comprehensive Liability Insurance
2. Director’s & Officer’s Liability Insurance (contact email@example.com for more info)
3. Business Exposure and Advertising
4. Access to Programs and Services
PROCESSING OF APPLICATION
- Applications will not be processed until all required documentation is submitted and payment is paid in full. We accept online payments through PayPal or INTERACT E-TRANSFER.
- Applications will be processed in approximately 6 business days. “Rush” orders (less than 6 days) can be accommodated, for an additional $100.
- All approved insurance applications will receive a certificate of insurance with the confirmation package. Due to nature of the program, fees may not be pro-rated and are non-refundable
Coverage is for the 12-month period, beginning on the latter of April 1, 2018, or enrollment acceptance date through to March 31, 2019.